Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
WAITER SKILLS - $15
Want to work in a restaurant as a waiter? Our Waiter Skills course will provide you with valuable information about food service styles, service procedures, duties and responsibilities.
This course has been designed for someone who has little or no experience as a Waiter/Waitress but wants to gain this knowledge. You will learn about:
- Duties & responsibilities of a waiter
- Waiter’s equipment
- Food service styles
- The difference between plate service, semi silver service and buffet service
- How to prepare for service including how to set a table
- Service procedures
- How to take a reservation
- How to greet and seat a customer
- How to present the menu and take an order
- How to write a docket and place the order in the kitchen
- The three plate method of carrying plates
This is a non-accredited course but you will receive a completion certificate.
- It takes 3 minutes to enrol.
- The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
- From the date and time of purchase, you have 4 weeks to complete your training. At the end of the 4 week enrolment period, your course will expire, and will no longer be accessible.
- Please note there are no refunds if you do not complete your course within this timeframe; however, you can purchase a 14-day extension to extend access to the course which will provide additional time to complete the training. This option is available for 90 days from the original date of expiry.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd