Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
WAITER SKILLS $10
Do you want to work in a restaurant as a waiter? Then this course is for you.
Do you know the difference between Buffet Service and a la Carte? Then this course is for you.
Our Waiter Skills course, a non-accredited course, will provide you with valuable information about food service styles, service procedures, duties and responsibilities.This is a non-accredited course and you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
This course has been designed for someone who has little or no experience as a Waiter/Waitress but wants to gain this knowledge. You will learn about:
- Duties & responsibilities of a waiter;
- Waiter’s equipment;
- Food service styles;
- The difference between plate service, semi silver service and buffet service;
- How to prepare for service including how to set a table;
- Service procedures;
- How to take a reservation; and
- How to greet and seat a customer;
- How to present the menu and take an order;
- How to write a docket and place the order in the kitchen.
- The three plate method of carrying plates.
It takes 3 minutes to enrol and pay. The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
You have 4 weeks from date of enrolment to complete your course. After that, your course will expire, and you will not be able to access it. There are no refunds if you do not complete the course within the time frame given.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd