Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
WINE KNOWLEDGE $10
Do you know the difference between a Chardonnay and a Chenin Blanc? What about a Pinot Gris and a Pinot Noir? Do know what wine goes best with sweet foods? How about the wine to serve with chicken?
Our Basic Wine Knowledge course will provide you with valuable information about wine, wine making, styles, food matching, and some tips on how to sell wine.
This is a non-accredited course and you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
This course has been designed for someone who has little or no wine knowledge or experience but wants to learn more. You will learn about:
- History of wine in Australia
- The basics of the wine making process
- The most common terms used in the wine industry. e.g., bouquet, legs, and backbone
- The most common varieties of wine available in Australia
- The growing regions of Australia, and the wines for which they are most famous
- Basic wine and food matching
- The types of wine customers
- How to sell wine
It takes 3 minutes to enrol and pay. The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
You have 4 weeks from date of enrolment to complete your course. After that, your course will expire, and you will not be able to access it. There are no refunds if you do not complete the course within the time frame given.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd