Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
WINE KNOWLEDGE $9
Do you know the difference between Chardonnay and Chenin Blanc? What about Pinot Gris and Pinot Noir? Do know which wine goes best with sweet foods? How about the ideal wine to serve with chicken? Our Wine Knowledge course will provide you with valuable information about wine, wine making, styles, food matching, and some tips on how to sell wine.
This course has been designed for someone who has little or no wine knowledge or experience but would like to learn more. In this course, you will learn about:
- History of wine in Australia
- The basics of the wine making process
- The most common terms used in the wine industry. e.g., bouquet, legs, and backbone
- The most common varieties of wine available in Australia
- The growing regions of Australia and the wines for which they are most famous
- Basic wine and food matching
- The types of wine customers
- How to sell wine
This is a non-accredited course but you will receive a completion certificate.
- It takes 3 minutes to enrol.
- The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
- From the date and time of purchase, you have 4 weeks to complete your training. At the end of the 4 week enrolment period, your course will expire, and will no longer be accessible.
- Please note there are no refunds if you do not complete your course within this timeframe; however, you can purchase a 14-day extension to extend access to the course which will provide additional time to complete the training.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd