Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
Embracing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion $9
In this course, we explore what diversity means, what it looks like in our work environments, assess our own awareness of diversity, and how we should conduct ourselves in order to be equitable and inclusive. The intention of this course is to provide a space to explore the concepts surrounding diversity. We explore elements like respecting differences, addressing identifiable groups, and understanding our responsibilities to foster an equitable and inclusive workplace in an attempt to increase our awareness of each other and the law. This way we may be less likely to commit some of the social and professional faux pas related to diversity in the workplace.
- Define diversity and why it’s important
- Address diversity awareness including evaluating where we’re at with our own awareness
- Review common diversity pitfalls
- Look at diversity in the context of the law and define the responsibilities we have to address behaviours that are not diversity friendly
- Explore the concepts of stereotypes, tribalism, and implicit bias and how these impact our ability to be equitable and inclusive
- It takes 3 minutes to enrol.
- The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
- From the date and time of purchase, you have 4 weeks to complete your training. At the end of the 4 week enrolment period, your course will expire, and will no longer be accessible.
- Please note there are no refunds if you do not complete your course within this timeframe; however, you can purchase a 14-day extension to extend access to the course which will provide additional time to complete the training. This option is valid for six months from the original date of expiry.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd