Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
Anti-Money Laundering & Counter-Terrorism Financing General Staff Risk Awareness - $15
This course is designed for general staff that work in the gaming room, on reception, or in TAB areas of a pub or club. The course takes participants through defined responsibilities, pertaining to AML/CTF, the risk a venue may face, Suspicious Matter and Threshold Transaction Reporting, identifying counterfeit money and general venue responsibilities.
Course Objectives: In this course, we will cover:
- Module 1: What is AML/CTF?
- Module 2: The Law & AML/CTF Programs
- Module 3: The Common Risks Pubs & Clubs Face
- Module 4: Responsibilities & Consequences for Non-Compliance
- Module 5: Pubs’ and Clubs’ Relationship with TAB
RSG + Anti Money Laundering
Anti Money Laundering
- It takes 3 minutes to enrol.
- The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
- From the date and time of purchase, you have 4 weeks to complete your training. At the end of the 4 week enrolment period, your course will expire, and will no longer be accessible.
- Please note there are no refunds if you do not complete your course within this timeframe; however, you can purchase a 14-day extension to extend access to the course which will provide additional time to complete the training. This option is available for 90 days from the original date of expiry.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd