Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
CUSTOMER LIAISON OFFICER COURSE $15
Our Customer Liaison Officer (CLO) course is designed to assist venues and gaming staff meet their legislative requirements when operating or working for a gambling venue in Queensland.
This is an industry course valid only in Queensland. The Customer Liaison Officer course expands on SITHGAM201 Provide Responsible Gambling Services and covers both legislative and code of practice requirements.
This is a non-accredited course and you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Assist patrons who approach for assistance.
- Assist third party members who approach for assistance in relation to a family member or friend.
- Assist patrons in providing information on self-exclusions.
- Maintain relevant forms and registers relating to exclusions.
- Provide information to staff regarding patrons who are excluded from venue.
- Ensure the venue complies with legislation regarding problem gambling.
- Ensure information is provided to patrons regarding counselling services, odds on winning and any other relevant information and signage.
- Provide assistance to staff with gambling-related problems.
RSG & CLO (CUSTOMER LIAISON OFFICER)
Customer Liaison Officer (CLO) Course*
It takes 3 minutes to enrol and pay. The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
You have 4 weeks from date of enrolment to complete your course. After that, your course will expire, and you will not be able to access it. There are no refunds if you do not complete the course within the time frame given.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd