Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
CUSTOMER LIAISON OFFICER COURSE $15
Our Customer Liaison Officer (CLO) course is designed to assist venues and gaming staff meet their legislative requirements when operating or working for a gambling venue in Queensland. In your role as Customer Liaison Officer (CLO), you are responsible for your venue’s compliance with the gambling Code of Practice, as well as supporting problem gamblers and managing exclusions.
This is an industry course valid only in Queensland. The Customer Liaison Officer course expands on SITHGAM201 Provide Responsible Gambling Services and covers both legislative and code of practice requirements.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Assist patrons who approach for assistance;
- Assist third party members who approach for assistance in relation to a family member or friend;
- Assist patrons in providing information on self-exclusions;
- Maintain relevant forms and registers relating to exclusions;
- Provide information to staff regarding patrons who are excluded from venue;
- Ensure the venue complies with legislation regarding problem gambling;
- Ensure information is provided to patrons regarding counselling services, odds on winning, and any other relevant information and signage; and
- Provide assistance to staff with gambling-related problems.
RSG & CLO (CUSTOMER LIAISON OFFICER)
Customer Liaison Officer (CLO) Course*
- It takes 3 minutes to enrol.
- The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
- From the date and time of purchase, you have 4 weeks to complete your training. At the end of the 4 week enrolment period, your course will expire, and will no longer be accessible.
- Please note there are no refunds if you do not complete your course within this timeframe; however, you can purchase a 14-day extension to extend access to the course which will provide additional time to complete the training.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd