Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
BARISTA FOR BEGINNERS $15
Our Barista for Beginners course is designed to give students the basic knowledge and skills required to produce and serve espresso coffee beverages using commercial espresso machines. Participants will learn how to advise customers on coffee beverages, select and grind coffee beans, prepare and assess espresso coffee beverages, and to use, maintain and clean espresso machines.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Organise a coffee workstation
- Select and grind coffee beans
- Advise customers on espresso coffee
- Extract and monitor quality of espresso
- Texture milk
- Serve espresso coffee beverages
- Clean espresso equipment
This is a non-accredited course but you will receive a completion certificate.
- It takes 3 minutes to enrol.
- The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
- From the date and time of purchase, you have 4 weeks to complete your training. At the end of the 4 week enrolment period, your course will expire, and will no longer be accessible.
- Please note there are no refunds if you do not complete your course within this timeframe; however, you can purchase a 14-day extension to extend access to the course which will provide additional time to complete the training. This option is valid for six months from the original date of expiry. This option is available for 90 days from the original date of expiry.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd