Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
Cash Handling & Transaction Management - $15
This course addresses the skills and knowledge required to effectively handle customer transactions. While the use of cash is becoming increasingly less commonplace in our society, it’s still important to understand the basics of cash handling. Being confident in knowing what to do to complete a successful EFTPOS transaction and reconciling a cash drawer at the end of a shift is fundamental in the hospitality work environment.
This course explores the numeracy skills needed to undertake financial duties, including checking for accuracy of transactions, and closely adhering to your workplace requirements, policies and procedures.
Course Objectives: In this course, we will address:
- Standard transaction procedures
- How to maintain an accurate cash float and calculate daily takings
- Security for counting and transporting cash
- Cash handling and good sanitation practices
- It takes 3 minutes to enrol.
- The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
- From the date and time of purchase, you have 4 weeks to complete your training. At the end of the 4 week enrolment period, your course will expire, and will no longer be accessible.
- Please note there are no refunds if you do not complete your course within this timeframe; however, you can purchase a 14-day extension to extend access to the course which will provide additional time to complete the training. This option is available for 90 days from the original date of expiry.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd