Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
COCKTAILS AND SPIRITS - $15
Do you know the difference between a rum and bourbon? Do you know how they are made? Do you know how to make a Long Island Iced Tea? Our Cocktails and Spirits course will provide you with valuable information about spirits, cocktails, and how to sell cocktails.
In this course, you will learn about:
- What a spirit is
- Types of spirits and their origins
- The distilling and fermentation process
- The use of spirits in cocktails
- Advertising and preparing cocktails
- Presenting cocktails
This is a non-accredited course but you will receive a completion certificate.
- It takes 3 minutes to enrol.
- The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
- From the date and time of purchase, you have 4 weeks to complete your training. At the end of the 4 week enrolment period, your course will expire, and will no longer be accessible.
- Please note there are no refunds if you do not complete your course within this timeframe; however, you can purchase a 14-day extension to extend access to the course which will provide additional time to complete the training. This option is available for 90 days from the original date of expiry.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd