Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
HLTFSE001 – FOLLOW BASIC FOOD SAFETY PRACTICES $29
HLTFSE001 Follow basic food safety practices
Health and community food handler online training course
HLTFSE001 is the entry level course in food safety for those working in the Health & Community service industries. For example, child care, aged care, hospitals.
* non-accredited course. Receive a certificate of completion.
|Cost||$29 only. No more to pay! (inc GST)|
|Unit code & name||HLTFSE001 Follow basic food safety practices|
|Pre-requisite||No previous knowledge or experience required.|
|Delivery||All content delivered online with an offline practical skills demonstration. Please read the assessment tab carefully for more information.|
|Duration||Please allow approximately 5-6 hours to complete your online training course plus supervisor report. Please read the assessment tab carefully for more information. From the time of enrolment, you have four weeks to complete your training course.|
|Payment||Mastercard/Visa through our Eway internet payment facility.|
|Qualification||National Statement of Attainment sent by email ONLY.|
|Valid||Valid in all states of Australia in the hospitality, retail and tourism industries.|
|Learner’s rights||Click here to read… our student handbook and documents relating to learner’s rights including our complaints and appeals procedure.|
It takes 3 minutes to enrol and pay. The online component of the course takes approximately 5-6 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. Plus the completion of the supervisor report. Please read the assessment tab carefully for more information. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers which questions you answered correctly.
You have 4 weeks from the date of enrolment to complete your course. After that, your course will expire, and you will not be able to access it. There are no refunds if you do not complete the course within the given time frame.
How does it work?
Click “Start Now” button, enter your details, and proceed to the payment page and pay. After payment, you have immediate access to your “My Training”. Click on the name of the course to start. No need to wait for an email with log in details.
The course is broken down into small, manageable sections designed to improve your learning. At the end of each section is a multiple choice quiz. Please read the assessment tab for more information on how the assessment works. What you will learn On completion you will understand:
- the obligations of food handlers under current legislation
- the correct ways of food handling and storage
- potential hygiene risks
- correct methods of cleaning and sanitising
- the standards of personal hygiene for food handlers
- the risk of food-borne illness (food poisoning).
OTHER UNIT OF COMPETENCY
- SITXFSA001: Use hygienic practices for food safety
- SITXFSA002: Participate in safe food handling practices
- SITXFSA001 + SITXFSA002 – Combined course
- NSW Food Safety Supervisor
- HLTFSE001 – Follow basic food safety practices
- HLTFSE005 – Apply and monitor food safety requirements
- HLTFSE007 – Oversee the day-to-day implementation of food safety in the workplace
- HLTFSE001 + HLTFSE005 + HLTFSE007 – Combined course
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd