Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
Bullying in the Workplace $9
When most people think of bullying, images immediately come to mind of children in a schoolyard being taunted, pointed at, called names, ostracised, and physically threatened. Most people don’t think about bullying occurring in a workplace. Yet, it’s a remarkably common experience for many.
Bullying in the workplace can be hard to identify and address. What does bullying look like? How can you discourage it in your workplace? What can you do to better protect your staff and co-workers? We address all of these questions and more in this course.
Course Objectives: In this course, you will learn to:
- Define what constitutes bullying
- Understand the costs of bullying to people and organizations
- Identify bullying behaviours and the reasons behind them
- Know some ways to prevent bullying and understand what role you can play
- Know some ways to protect yourself from bullying
- Know what to do if you are bullied
- Identify appropriate solutions for a bullying incident
- Assist in creating an anti-bullying policy
- It takes 3 minutes to enrol.
- The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
- From the date and time of purchase, you have 4 weeks to complete your training. At the end of the 4 week enrolment period, your course will expire, and will no longer be accessible.
- Please note there are no refunds if you do not complete your course within this timeframe; however, you can purchase a 14-day extension to extend access to the course which will provide additional time to complete the training.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd