Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.


If you want to work, sell and/or supply alcohol in licenced venues in Victoria, you MUST have a valid Victorian Government RSA certificate.

Our SITHFAB002 – Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol online coursedo just that! will teach you the skills and knowledge required to responsibly sell, serve, or supply alcohol in Victoria.

Learn on your terms! This course is delivered 100% online and is accessible 24/7. Our online learning management system allows you to complete training when and where you want to. You do not need to complete the course in one siting, our system will remember where you are up to.

Please read all the information provided below about course requirements and assessment before enrolling.

Course Elements:

Elements covered in this course are:

  • Sell or serve alcohol responsibly
  • Assist customers to drink within appropriate limits
  • Assess alcohol affected customers and identify those to whom sale or service must be refused
  • Refuse to provide alcohol

You do not need to complete the course in one sitting. You can exit the course at any stage.

Who Should Do This Course?

Anyone involved in the sale, service and promotional service of alcohol in licensed premises in Victoria.

Those selling or serving alcohol may include:

  • Food and beverage attendants
  • Packaged liquor sales persons selling in person, over the phone or online;
  • Winery, brewery and distillery cellar door staff;
  • Supplier sales representatives
  • Security staff who monitor customer behaviour
  • Licensees and those who are responsible for responsible service of alcohol (RSA) management


You will be assessed using three methods:

  • Multiple-choice questions
  • Written questions
  • Video assessment to assess your communication skills

Scroll down to view more detail on our course requirements