Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
The Art of Effective Delegation $9
Do you often feel stressed and overloaded? It might be a good time to brush up on your delegation skills! Working alone, there’s only so much we can do, no matter how hard we work. When we have a high workload, this can lead to a real sense of pressure and work overload. We can’t do everything everyone wants, leaving us feeling stressed and feeling like we’re letting people down. Unless we learn to delegate effectively, our success will be limited.
This course explores the tools we can utilise and implement to effectively delegate tasks.
Course Objectives: In this course, we will:
- Define delegation and look at the reasons why we should delegate
- Address the who and how of delegating
- Assess how to avoid micromanagement and preventing manager dependency
- Outline the guidelines for success
- It takes 3 minutes to enrol.
- The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
- From the date and time of purchase, you have 4 weeks to complete your training. At the end of the 4 week enrolment period, your course will expire, and will no longer be accessible.
- Please note there are no refunds if you do not complete your course within this timeframe; however, you can purchase a 14-day extension to extend access to the course which will provide additional time to complete the training. This option is valid for six months from the original date of expiry.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd