Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
BEING A TEAM PLAYER $9
Teamwork is essential in any successful organization. To have an effective team, an organisation must be comprised of individuals who pride themselves on being great team players. Many of us would consider ourselves to be team players, but are we really? Do we know what it takes? Every person in an organisation brings skills and strengths to the table. Understanding how to use them within the context of a team is vital to help an organisation succeed.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Understand the definition of, and know the difference between, a team player and a non-team player;
- Learn the qualities possessed by a team player;
- Determine what type of team player you are and understand your place in a team;
- Know and understand what it takes to be a team player;
- Discover the different types of teams that exist within a company;
- Learn what working together as a team looks like;
- Learn the different types of workplace teams organisations need to succeed; and
- Develop strategies to improve teamwork.
This is a non-accredited course but you will receive a completion certificate.
- It takes 3 minutes to enrol.
- The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
- From the date and time of purchase, you have 4 weeks to complete your training. At the end of the 4 week enrolment period, your course will expire, and will no longer be accessible.
- Please note there are no refunds if you do not complete your course within this timeframe; however, you can purchase a 14-day extension to extend access to the course which will provide additional time to complete the training. This option is valid for six months from the original date of expiry.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd