Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
Team & Employee Engagement $9
It’s no secret that having strong team and employee engagement strategies in place can result in greater overall success in a team and organisation. In this course, we will explore some of the strategies we can implement within our teams and organisations, and as leaders, to better drive engagement.
Course Objectives: In this course, we will:
- Define team and employee engagement
- Address engagement strategies
- Assess the cost of disengagement
- Explore common barriers to engagement
- Outline the importance of building trust
- Address coaching and feedback skills
- It takes 3 minutes to enrol.
- The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
- From the date and time of purchase, you have 4 weeks to complete your training. At the end of the 4 week enrolment period, your course will expire, and will no longer be accessible.
- Please note there are no refunds if you do not complete your course within this timeframe; however, you can purchase a 14-day extension to extend access to the course which will provide additional time to complete the training. This option is valid for six months from the original date of expiry.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd