Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
Running Effective Meetings - $15
This course is concerned with small working meetings for groups that require participants’ energy and commitment.
Typically, participants in a meeting aim to achieve some kind of result from their time together; whether solving problems, brainstorming, or simply sharing information. When done well, participants will know what the meeting is about and how to utilise individual participants’ strengths.
Course Objectives: In this course, we will:
- Explore the value of meetings as a management tool
- Recognise the critical planning step that makes meeting time more effective
- Identify process tools that can help create an open and safe forum for discussion
- Review how to run effective virtual meetings
- Develop and practice techniques for managing conflict in meetings
- It takes 3 minutes to enrol.
- The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
- From the date and time of purchase, you have 4 weeks to complete your training. At the end of the 4 week enrolment period, your course will expire, and will no longer be accessible.
- Please note there are no refunds if you do not complete your course within this timeframe; however, you can purchase a 14-day extension to extend access to the course which will provide additional time to complete the training. This option is available for 90 days from the original date of expiry.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd