Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
PROFESSIONAL SUPERVISOR - $15
With a host of new challenges and responsibilities to tackle, new supervisors need training that helps them adjust to their new role. Learning how to supervise your new employees on a trial and error basis can lead to discouragement. This course can help you overcome many of the problems a new supervisor may encounter.
In this course, you will be able to:
- Clarify the scope and nature of a supervisory position;
- Learn some ways to deal with the challenges of the role;
- Recognize the responsibilities you have as a supervisor, to yourself, your team, and your organization;
- Learn key techniques to help you plan and prioritize effectively;
- Acquire a basic understanding of leadership, team building, communication, and motivation, and what part they play in effective supervision; and
- Develop strategies for motivating your team, giving feedback, and resolving conflict.
This is a non-accredited course but you will receive a completion certificate.
- It takes 3 minutes to enrol.
- The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
- From the date and time of purchase, you have 4 weeks to complete your training. At the end of the 4 week enrolment period, your course will expire, and will no longer be accessible.
- Please note there are no refunds if you do not complete your course within this timeframe; however, you can purchase a 14-day extension to extend access to the course which will provide additional time to complete the training. This option is available for 90 days from the original date of expiry.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd