Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
PROBLEM SOLVING AND DECISION MAKING - $15
In this online course you will learn how to identify and solve problems and make decisions more effectively. Although we make decisions and solve problems all the time, some people are still very uncomfortable making decisions. Finding creative solutions to problems is not just about creativity – it lies in the ability to identify options, research them, and then put things together in a way that works. This course provides a process that you can work through that can take the anxiety out of problem solving and help you make decisions easier.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Define problems clearly and legitimise them
- Identify types of decisions and ways to make decisions
- Avoid decision making traps and understand what to do if you make a decision you regret
- Apply the problem solving model effectively
- Create a plan for implementing, evaluating, and following up on decisions
- Use various problem solving and decision making techniques
This is a non-accredited course but you will receive a completion certificate.
- It takes 3 minutes to enrol.
- The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
- From the date and time of purchase, you have 4 weeks to complete your training. At the end of the 4 week enrolment period, your course will expire, and will no longer be accessible.
- Please note there are no refunds if you do not complete your course within this timeframe; however, you can purchase a 14-day extension to extend access to the course which will provide additional time to complete the training. This option is available for 90 days from the original date of expiry.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd