Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
Negotiation & Persuasion $9
Whether nutting out a multimillion-dollar business deal, allocating responsibilities among your team or haggling over where to order lunch, you’re negotiating. The better you do it, the more likely you’ll be happy with the outcome.
If you use your negotiation skills well, the people you’re negotiating with will be happy too!
This course looks at how to prepare for various forms of negotiation and explores the skills you’ll need to negotiate confidently and successfully.
Course Objectives: In this course, you will learn:
- The essential skills needed to be a good negotiator
- The importance of credibility when using powers of persuasion
- Common negotiation mistakes and persuasion pitfalls
- The win-win negotiation strategy
- How to handle brinkmanship in negotiations
- It takes 3 minutes to enrol.
- The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
- From the date and time of purchase, you have 4 weeks to complete your training. At the end of the 4 week enrolment period, your course will expire, and will no longer be accessible.
- Please note there are no refunds if you do not complete your course within this timeframe; however, you can purchase a 14-day extension to extend access to the course which will provide additional time to complete the training. This option is valid for six months from the original date of expiry.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd