Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
Motivating Your Team - $15
Employees who feel valued and recognised for their work are more motivated, responsible and productive. Motivated people have a positive outlook, are excited about what they’re doing and they know they’re investing their time in something truly worthwhile. They enjoy their jobs and perform well.
As a leader, you must keep your team feeling motivated and inspired.
In this course, we review the key motivational theories, strategies, and tools you can use to help your people remain enthusiastic about their work.
Course Objectives: In this course, you will learn to:
- Identify what motivation is
- Describe common motivational theories and how to apply them
- Learn when to use different motivators
- Create a motivational climate
- It takes 3 minutes to enrol.
- The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
- From the date and time of purchase, you have 4 weeks to complete your training. At the end of the 4 week enrolment period, your course will expire, and will no longer be accessible.
- Please note there are no refunds if you do not complete your course within this timeframe; however, you can purchase a 14-day extension to extend access to the course which will provide additional time to complete the training. This option is available for 90 days from the original date of expiry.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd