Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
Anti-Money Laundering & Counter-Terrorism Financing Risk Awareness (for Managers/Compliance Officers) - $45
This training describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to fulfil the role of a compliance officer within a reporting entity, operating gaming machines and a TAB and outlines managements direct responsibilities
Course Objectives: In this course, we will cover:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a Compliance Officer
- Understand the roles of supervisors and managers
- Have a basic understanding of the legislative framework and key concepts from the Act and Rules
- Understand what the Venue’s Compliance Program Parts A and B covers
- Understand regulatory policies and procedures and the maintenance of these
- Understand the risk assessment, identify new risks, assess the risk level and formulate controls
- Understand and facilitate the Venue’s Reporting Requirements
- Assisting with the Independent Review and closing out actions as well as participating in the internal Review of the AML/CTF Program
RSG + Anti Money Laundering
Anti-Money Laundering & Counter-Terrorism Financing Risk Awareness
(for Managers/Compliance Officers)
- It takes 3 minutes to enrol.
- The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
- From the date and time of purchase, you have 4 weeks to complete your training. At the end of the 4 week enrolment period, your course will expire, and will no longer be accessible.
- Please note there are no refunds if you do not complete your course within this timeframe; however, you can purchase a 14-day extension to extend access to the course which will provide additional time to complete the training. This option is available for 90 days from the original date of expiry.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd