Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
Managing Challenging Situations $9
Positive and ethical behavior is key to an organisation’s long-term success and benefits individuals and teams. Left unchecked, bad behaviour can have a negative impact on people and profitability. This course will help you understand how to manage difficult behaviours including managing defensive people, team negativity and team conflict. Strategies include setting a good example for team members, challenging offenders, and setting behavioural goals.
Course Objectives: In this course, you will learn to:
- Understand a range of behaviour management issues
- Manage bad behaviours using various methods
- Manage team negativity
- Resolve team conflict
- It takes 3 minutes to enrol.
- The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
- From the date and time of purchase, you have 4 weeks to complete your training. At the end of the 4 week enrolment period, your course will expire, and will no longer be accessible.
- Please note there are no refunds if you do not complete your course within this timeframe; however, you can purchase a 14-day extension to extend access to the course which will provide additional time to complete the training. This option is valid for six months from the original date of expiry.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd