Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
Managing Workplace Stress - $15
Today’s workforce is experiencing job burnout and stress in epidemic proportions. Workers at all levels feel stressed out, insecure, and misunderstood. Many people feel the demands of the workplace, combined with those of home, have become too much to handle. This course explores the causes of such stress and suggests general and specific stress management strategies that people can use daily.
Course Objectives: At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand that stress is an unavoidable part of everybody’s lives
- Learn how to better manage stress
- Manage stressful events
- It takes 3 minutes to enrol.
- The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
- From the date and time of purchase, you have 4 weeks to complete your training. At the end of the 4 week enrolment period, your course will expire, and will no longer be accessible.
- Please note there are no refunds if you do not complete your course within this timeframe; however, you can purchase a 14-day extension to extend access to the course which will provide additional time to complete the training. This option is available for 90 days from the original date of expiry.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd