Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
Managing Anger $9
Managing anger productively is something few individuals, organisations, or societies do well. Not surprisingly, those who do manage their anger at work are much more successful than those who don’t.
A co-worker who can productively confront their teammate about their negative attitude increases their team’s chance of success and minimises destructive conflicts. This course will help give you and your organisation an edge in creating a happier, more productive workplace.
Course Objectives: In this course, you will learn to:
- Recognise how anger affects your body, mind, and behaviour
- Use the five-step method to break old patterns and replace them with a model for assertive anger
- Use an anger log to identify your hot buttons and triggers
- Control your own emotions when faced with others’ anger
- Identify ways to help other people safely manage some of their repressed or expressed anger
- Communicate with others constructively and assertively
- It takes 3 minutes to enrol.
- The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
- From the date and time of purchase, you have 4 weeks to complete your training. At the end of the 4 week enrolment period, your course will expire, and will no longer be accessible.
- Please note there are no refunds if you do not complete your course within this timeframe; however, you can purchase a 14-day extension to extend access to the course which will provide additional time to complete the training.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd