Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
MANAGE PEOPLE PERFORMANCE - $15
Effective managers understand the link between performance management and performance development. In this course, you will gain the skills to efficiently manage staff performance by understanding how to allocate work to staff members, assess their performance, and provide coaching and feedback to help them improve.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to clarify work expectations, work focus, and work allocation;
- To understand the performance appraisal process; and
- Methods to improve performance and identify outstanding performance.
This is a non-accredited course but you will receive a completion certificate.
- It takes 3 minutes to enrol.
- The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
- From the date and time of purchase, you have 4 weeks to complete your training. At the end of the 4 week enrolment period, your course will expire, and will no longer be accessible.
- Please note there are no refunds if you do not complete your course within this timeframe; however, you can purchase a 14-day extension to extend access to the course which will provide additional time to complete the training. This option is available for 90 days from the original date of expiry.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd