Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
SUPORTING A GREEN CLEANING PROGRAM - $29.70
This introductory sustainability course covers the knowledge and skills required to participate in environmentally sustainable work practices more commonly known as a ‘Green Cleaning Program’. The course is designed for all staff working in any cleaning operation.
The course teaches learners to:
- identify current resource usage in the workplace
- understand how to perform a simple site audit to recognise sustainable (green) improvements
- eliminate and/or replace hazardous chemicals with less hazardous chemicals
- reduce the use of resources and select appropriate chemicals and equipment to support a green cleaning program
All areas of a cleaning and/or housekeeping program are reviewed and processes for improvement identified for each key area.
Throughout this course, emphasis is placed on communicating positive outcomes to the team, management and building occupants. People need to see results and understand improvements to ensure everyone supports the green cleaning program.
Bundle & Save!
Cleaning Masterclass ($14.20/course)
Enroll in the complete package and stand out from the crowd when applying for a job in the cleaning sector.
- Office Cleaning
- Pressure Washing
- Customer Service for Cleaners
- Green (Sustainable) Cleaning
- Introduction to Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning II (Hot Water Extraction)
- Hard Floor – Stripping & Sealing
- Office Cleaning (Introduction to Cleaning)
- Support Team Leaders
- Clean a Food Handling Area
- Infection Control for Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Hard Floor Cleaning
- Cleaning Induction
$29.70 (incl. GST)
Supporting a Green Cleaning Program
100% online, no classroom or assignments
3 minutes to enrol, 4-6 hours (self-paced)
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your Statement of Attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd