Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
DEVELOPING EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE - $15
Develop your emotional intelligence to cultivate successful workplace relationships, increase productivity, and kick personal and organisational goals. When you possess a strong emotional awareness and a clear understanding of inter-personal and inter-group dynamics, you dramatically increase the chances of both personal and organisational success. To successfully cultivate positive personal and professional relationships you need to be self-aware, have an collection of communication techniques, and build a culture of trust and cooperation.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Develop and use emotional intelligence;
- Increase self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, and relationship management in the workplace; and
- Identify the impact of your emotions on others in the workplace.
This is a non-accredited course but you will receive a completion certificate.
- It takes 3 minutes to enrol.
- The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
- From the date and time of purchase, you have 4 weeks to complete your training. At the end of the 4 week enrolment period, your course will expire, and will no longer be accessible.
- Please note there are no refunds if you do not complete your course within this timeframe; however, you can purchase a 14-day extension to extend access to the course which will provide additional time to complete the training. This option is available for 90 days from the original date of expiry.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd