Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN TOOLKIT $99
It has become increasingly clear that COVID-19 is going to be with us for some time to come. Businesses must have a plan in place to keep workers, patrons, and suppliers safe and virus free.
This planning toolkit will help your establishment manage the risk of COVID-19. This course details how you can operate your business and provides realistic processes that can be undertaken to reduce the risk of COVID-19.
*When you purchase this COVID-19 Safety Plan Toolkit, you will also receive complementary access to our Cleaning for Infection Control online course.
COVID-19 Safety Plan – fully editable and customisable to your business.
COVID-19 Re-opening checklist covering:
- Staff communication
- Kitchen clean down
- Equipment checks
- Pests, plumbing, and cleaning
- Employee hygiene procedures
- Cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitising schedule (customisable for your workplace)
- Patron visitor log
- COVID-19 self-declaration
- Staff temperature screening log
- How to wash hands
- How to use hand sanitiser
- Social distancing poster
- Entrance signage
- Workplace guidelines – keep our workplace safe
- Maximum occupancy (customisable for your venue)
- Staff COVID-19 symptoms poster
In this course, you will learn about:
- The role of cleaning in infection control
- Infection prevention and control
- Cleaning techniques