Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
COVID-SAFE HYGIENE MARSHAL - $15
COVID-Safe Hygiene Marshal oversees social distancing, cleaning and hygiene in a venue. They patrol venues to keep customers safe and ensure the mandatory implementation of a COVID-safe plan. This course provides an overview of the elements a COVID-Safe Hygiene Marshal needs to look out for in the workplace to help prevent the spread of infection.
In this course, you learn about:
- Responsibilities of a COVID-Safe Hygiene Marshal
- Cough and sneeze etiquette
- COVID rules by state
- Illness reporting
- Exposure protocols
- Cleaning and disinfecting
COVID-Safe Hygiene Marshal is a non-accredited course. A certificate of completion is included.
- It takes 3 minutes to enrol.
- The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
- From the date and time of purchase, you have 4 weeks to complete your training. At the end of the 4 week enrolment period, your course will expire, and will no longer be accessible.
- Please note there are no refunds if you do not complete your course within this timeframe; however, you can purchase a 14-day extension to extend access to the course which will provide additional time to complete the training. This option is available for 90 days from the original date of expiry.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd