Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
CONFLICT RESOLUTION IN THE WORKPLACE - $15
Conflict Resolution in the Workplace explores the skills needed to effectively manage conflict so that you can approach disagreements with confidence and keep your professional relationships intact. If conflict in the workplace is left unresolved, it can interfere with teamwork, productivity, and damage relationships. Success in dealing with conflict comes from understanding how you behave, and how you can influence other people.
You will be given the tools to manage difficult conversations effectively to get the best results out of them. In turn, you will be able to transform difficult situations into opportunities for growth. Understanding how to make conflict constructive is key!
In this course, you will learn to:
- Identify some causes of difficult behaviour and conflict
- Recognise how anger affects you physically, emotionally, and mentally
- Understand the concept of assertive anger and implement appropriate anger management techniques
- Respond effectively to another person’s anger
- Apply techniques to prevent problems from happening and/or deal with them
- Apply the three-step Conflict Resolution Model to deal with difficult people and situations
- Prepare for difficult conversations and apply steps to help them go smoothly.
This is a non-accredited course but you will receive a completion certificate.
- It takes 3 minutes to enrol.
- The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
- From the date and time of purchase, you have 4 weeks to complete your training. At the end of the 4 week enrolment period, your course will expire, and will no longer be accessible.
- Please note there are no refunds if you do not complete your course within this timeframe; however, you can purchase a 14-day extension to extend access to the course which will provide additional time to complete the training. This option is available for 90 days from the original date of expiry.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd