Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
CLEANING FOR INFECTION CONTROL $27.90
Based on clinical cleaning procedures used in health care facilities, this course includes methods for cleaning to prevent the spread of infection. This course covers the cleaning standards that may be required during a pandemic (such as COVID-19).
In this course, you learn about:
- The role of cleaning in infection control
- Infection prevention and control
- Cleaning techniques
Cleaning for Infection Control is a non-accredited course. A certificate of completion is included.
- It takes 3 minutes to enrol.
- The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
- From the date and time of purchase, you have 4 weeks to complete your training. At the end of the 4 week enrolment period, your course will expire, and will no longer be accessible.
- Please note there are no refunds if you do not complete your course within this timeframe; however, you can purchase a 14-day extension to extend access to the course which will provide additional time to complete the training. This option is valid for six months from the original date of expiry.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd