SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality
Get the tools you need to succeed in the Hospitality Industry. We’ll help you develop advanced skills that will enable you to secure your dream hospitality job!
|Qualification||SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality|
|Delivery||Blended learning – a combination of face-to-face, on the job, and online learning.|
|Funding & fees||You or your employer may be eligible for assistance in studying this course.|
|Assessment||Short answer, work based assignments, and on the job activities.|
|Forms, documents & policies||Click here to read student documents.|
|International student||International students on a subclass 500 study visa CANNOT enrol in any of our courses.|
To achieve this qualification 15 units of competency must be completed, consisting of 7 core units and 8 elective units. The elective units listed are those we train.
- BSBWOR203 – Work effectively with others
- SITHIND002 – Source and use information on the hospitality industry
- SITHIND004 – Work effectively in hospitality service
- SITXCCS006 – Provide service to customers
- SITXCOM002 – Show social and cultural sensitivity
- SITXHRM001 – Coach others in job skills
- SITXWHS001 – Participate in safe work practices
The training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.