Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
BODY LANGUAGE AS A SALES TOOL
Body language can make or break our efforts to establish long term, trusting relationships. It can help reinforce and add credibility to what we say, or it can contradict our words. Understanding the signals you are sending, as well as being able to read the signals that your clients are sending, is an essential skill in sales. What is your body language saying about you?
In this course, you will learn to:
- Apply your knowledge of body language to improve communication
- Understand the impact of space in a conversation
- Understand the nuance of body language from a range of areas including your face, eyes, hands, arms, legs, and posture
- Use mirroring and matching, pacing and leading techniques to build rapport
- Dress for success
- Shake hands with confidence
This is a non-accredited course and you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
The course is broken down into sections. At the end of each section is an assessment. You are required to answer all questions in all sections correctly in order to pass the course and receive a completion certificate.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd