Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
BODY LANGUAGE AS A SALES TOOL - $15
Body language can make or break our efforts to establish long term, trusting relationships. It can help reinforce and add credibility to what we say, or it can contradict our words. Understanding the signals you are sending, as well as being able to read the signals that your clients are sending, is an essential skill in sales. What is your body language saying about you?
In this course, you will learn to:
- Apply your knowledge of body language to improve communication
- Understand the impact of space in a conversation
- Understand the nuance of body language from a range of areas including your face, eyes, hands, arms, legs, and posture
- Use mirroring and matching, pacing and leading techniques to build rapport
- Dress for success
- Shake hands with confidence
This is a non-accredited course but you will receive a completion certificate.
- It takes 3 minutes to enrol.
- The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
- From the date and time of purchase, you have 4 weeks to complete your training. At the end of the 4 week enrolment period, your course will expire, and will no longer be accessible.
- Please note there are no refunds if you do not complete your course within this timeframe; however, you can purchase a 14-day extension to extend access to the course which will provide additional time to complete the training. This option is available for 90 days from the original date of expiry.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd