Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
BEER KNOWLEDGE - $15
Do you know the difference between and ale and a lager? Do you know what style of beer to serve with oysters? This course provides valuable information about beer styles, food matching, and the brewing process.
This course has been designed for someone who has little or no knowledge of beer but would like to learn more.
In this course, you will learn about:
- The history of beer
- The brewing process
- Elements of beer styles
- The difference between an ale and lager
- How to taste beer
- How to serve beer
- Beer and food matching
- How to sell a beer
This is a non-accredited course but you will receive a completion certificate.
- It takes 3 minutes to enrol.
- The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
- From the date and time of purchase, you have 4 weeks to complete your training. At the end of the 4 week enrolment period, your course will expire, and will no longer be accessible.
- Please note there are no refunds if you do not complete your course within this timeframe; however, you can purchase a 14-day extension to extend access to the course which will provide additional time to complete the training. This option is available for 90 days from the original date of expiry.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd