Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
Adapting Leadership Styles $9
This course is designed to provide an overview of various leadership styles, their strengths and weaknesses, and assess which styles are ideal in each situation. When we lead for the first time, we might adopt a style of leadership that we’ve experienced from someone else, or that we’ve heard or read about. If it seems to work, we may stick with it; it becomes ‘our’ style.
There are many approaches available. A good leader can adapt their style according to situations and people involved.
Course Objectives: In this course, you will learn:
- To understand different leadership styles
- To identify the style(s) you’re most comfortable with
- The importance of adapting your style to different situations
- It takes 3 minutes to enrol.
- The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
- From the date and time of purchase, you have 4 weeks to complete your training. At the end of the 4 week enrolment period, your course will expire, and will no longer be accessible.
- Please note there are no refunds if you do not complete your course within this timeframe; however, you can purchase a 14-day extension to extend access to the course which will provide additional time to complete the training.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your statement of attainment or certificate of completion is issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd