Our Customer Liaison Officer (CLO) course is designed to assist venues and gaming staff meet their legislative requirements when operating or working for a gambling venue in Queensland.
Our CLO course is an industry course valid only in Queensland. The Customer Liaison Officer course expands on SITHGAM201 Provide Responsible Gambling Services and covers both legislative and code of practice requirements.
This is a non-accredited course and you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Assist patrons who approach for assistance.
- Assist third party members who approach for assistance in relation to a family member or friend.
- Assist patrons in providing information on self-exclusions.
- Maintain relevant forms and registers relating to exclusions.
- Provide information to staff regarding patrons who are excluded from venue.
- Ensure the venue complies with legislation regarding problem gambling.
- Ensure information is provided to patrons regarding counselling services, odds on winning and any other relevant information and signage.
- Provide assistance to staff with gambling-related problems.
* non-accredited course. Receive a certificate of completion.
How long? It takes 3 minutes to enrol and pay. The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
You have 4 weeks from date of enrolment to complete your course. After that, your course will expire, and you will not be able to access it. There are no refunds if you do not complete the course within the time frame given.
How does it work? Click “Start Course Now” button, enter your details, and proceed to the payment page and pay. After payment, you are given immediate access to your “My Training”. Simply click on the name of the course when you are ready to start. No need to wait for an email with log in details.
The course is broken into sections. At the end of each section is an assessment. Please read “How will I be assessed” for more details on assessment.
Who should do this course? his course is suitable for managers, supervisors and gaming staff who act in the role of Customer Liaison Officer. This course is valid in Queensland only.
How will I be assessed? The course is broken into sections. At the end of each section is an assessment. You are required to study each section in sequence and answer every question correctly to be deemed competent. You are required to answer ALL questions in ALL sections correctly to be deemed competent in this subject.
How assessment works:
1. Read the question;
2. Select your answer;
3. Press “Submit”;
4. Move onto the next question;
5. At the end of the questions, you will receive the result of your assessment.
If you answer all questions correctly, you will progress to the next section. If you answer any questions incorrectly, you will be given feedback on which question you answered incorrectly. You will then be returned to the beginning of the learning materials for the section to review and attempt the assessment again. You can review the learning materials during the assessment.
Click here to read our student handbook and documents relating to learner’s rights including our complaints and appeals procedure..
Got any queries or questions just email email@example.com
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907. You Certificate of Completion will be issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd.